Salary: $1000 – $1500
- Participating in developing Mobile App products to serve users around the world.
- Contribute ideas, improve products.
- Research and apply new technologies.
- Have the opportunity to participate in the development of a product ecosystem about Health Tech, solving problems of building platforms and big data.
- Graduated from college/university majoring in IT or related majors.
- At least 3 years of experience in Mobile programming on Android platform with Java or Kotlin language.
- Mastering knowledge of OOP, Java and Design Patterns,
- Knowledge of Unit testing, MVC/MVP/MVVM.
- Logical thinking, Data Structures, Algorithm
- Experience in handling databases: SQLite, Room Database.
- Experience in using Android Jetpack Libraries: ViewModel, LiveData, Room,…
- Experience in handling App Performance: Background Process, Threads, Memory leaks, Services,…
- Experience in handling and optimizing UI / UX, Custom Views, Animation, multi-screen.
- Experience in making applications with Client – Server communication, RESTful API.
- Experience deploying apps with Firebase or similar platforms.
- Experience in JNI/NDK programming is a plus.
- Experience in using source code and task management systems (Jira, Trello, Git)
- Having the app published on Google Play is a plus.
- Read and understand specialized English documents.
- Teamwork and presentation skills.
Benefits enjoyed :
- Salary: $1000 – $1500. 13th month salary.
- Bonus: Bonus according to the project, Bonus for personnel who make great contributions to the project, Bonus on Tet holidays, etc.
- Performance evaluation: every 6 months.
Opportunities for growth and advancement:
- Training: Professional skills, soft skills.
- Support for professional competency certification exams.
- Full benefits according to current labor law.
- Free lunch and dinner at the company canteen.
- Extracurricular activities: Team building quarterly. Annual discovery tour. Charity activities. Club activities: Football, badminton, swimming, music…
- Working environment: young, ambitious Go Global, creative, focusing on human development & career development of the company’s members.